Monday, October 12, 2009

Cake Mix Cookies

Thanks again to all of my avid fans. :) I don't think I have any actually. :( That's ok. I'll get you hooked eventually! In order to make progress towards that goal, I share with you the recipe for, Cake Mix Cookies!

Pardon the bananas being in the picture. I didn't actually use any in the recipe.



INGREDIENTS

2 eggs
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup margarine
1 cup peanut butter
1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips


DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
In a large bowl, cream together the eggs, water, margarine and peanut butter. Stir in the cake mix and blend well. Finally, fold in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

Ok, so this was my first time making these cookies. They were pretty yummy if you like chocolate chip cookies or peanut butter cookies. Honestly, I was skeptical about whether or not I would like them, but I did and so did the other few people who tried them. Bake them yourself and tell me what you think!




2 comments:

  1. Aaron's favorite cookies I make are cake mix cookies with lemon cake mix. he thinks they taste like fruit loops.

    p.s. i'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you know how mine turn out! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete